Larry P. Caldwell D.O.M., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac
Author of " Revealing Healing"
Helping your body-mind to connect to your
to relieve pain and suffering.
- Master of Oriental Medicine Degree at Southwest
Acupuncture College in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Nationally certified by the National Certification
Commission for Acupuncture
and Oriental Medicine which makes him a Diplomat in Acupuncture.
- Licensed to practice acupuncture in Minnesota
and New Mexico.
- Instructor/ Faculty member of the American Academy
of Acupuncture and
- Established Acupuncture Healthcare- private practice
- Trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine using
a variety of methods and techniques with Chinese Herbology,
Nutrition, and Exercise Counseling
- Advanced Japanese needle techniques and palpatory
diagnosis, including Shiatsu (acupressure)
- Allopathic medicine diagnosis, pathology, physical
exam methods, anatomy,
- Trained in Allergy Elimination Technique
- Clinic observation of physical therapy, and laboratory
- Training regarding care for Alzheimer nursing
- Developed and instructed Tai Chi Chuan program.
||Dr. Larry P.
Dr. Caldwell has developed a system called " Revealing Healing
" which is based on the premise that you have a life filled
with experiences that contribute to your overall health. Together
we explore how the unhealthy experiences and emotions affect your
Fields of Competence in Oriental Medicine:
1993 to present-
- Developed and maintained a private practice.
- Trained in Traditional Chinese Medicine,
using a variety of methods and
techniques, with Chinese Herbology, Nutrition, Exercise and
- Additional Oriental Medicine training in
Japanese theory and techniques
of diagnosis and treatment including Shiatsu.
- Completed training in allopathic medicine
diagnosis, pathology, physical
exam methods, anatomy and physiology.
- Clinical observation of physical therapy
and laboratory testing.
- Received training regarding care for Alzheimer
for nursing home patients.
- Developed and instructed Tai Chi Chuan
- Created special program for geriatrics
ranging in age from 80 to 100 years .
- Public presentations on Oriental Medicine.
- Additional training in Oriental Medicine
for Healing the Betrayal of Intimacy,
the treatment of incest, rape and divorce.
- Pediatric Tui-na training.
- Scalp and Auricular Acupuncture
- Fibromyalgia and Sleep disorder treatments
- Participated in seminar to develop questions
for the NCCA Exam
- Homeopathic training of acute and constitutional
- 2004 American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental
- 5/2000 -7/2001 Acupuncture Association of Minnesota
- 7/98 Minnesota Board of Medical Practice- Licensed
- 1/98-8/98 Oriental Medicine Association of New
- 1/98 Certificate of Completion in Homeopathic
- 5/97 National Certification Commission for Acupuncture
and Oriental Medicine-
Diplomate in Acupuncture of the NCCA
- 12/96 State of New Mexico Board of Acupuncture
and Oriental Medicine-
Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- 8/93-8/96 Southwest Acupuncture College- Master
of Science in Oriental Medicine
- 1991-1993 President of Academy Hills Park Neighborhood
- 1991-1993 President of Pro-Albuquerque Citizens
for Responsible Development
- 1992 Management Courses, Continuing Education,
- 1989 -1999 Registered Architect, New Mexico
- 1984-1988 Department of Energy "Q"
- 1978-1981 University of New Mexico- Bachelor
of Arts in Architecture
- 1975-1978 Eastern New Mexico University- Roswell
Campus, Associate Degree
- 1971-1975 United States Navy, Naval Intelligence,
- Boot camp exercises.
"I have some questions
See our Frequently Asked Questions